1. The number of video files.
2. The length of the video.
3. The number of voices required.
4. The language used in the original video.
5. The language(s) required for translation.
6. The method of translation preferred.
7. If the transcript is available, and if it has been time-coded.
8. The format the video is being supplied in.
9. If the video source files are available.
10. If any on-screen text or captions are being translated.
11. The format the translated video is to be delivered back in.